Tuesday, March 31, 2009




Busy. Busy. Busy.

I have been everything but keeping my blog updated!
Things I have done since I last blogged...


Celebrated Valentines Day.

Went on amazing vacation with our best friends.
Cruised to:::
San Juan PR, walked around got the most amazing Pina Colada
St. Thomas VI, snorkeled coming face to face with wild sea turtle...Amazing!
St. Martin, French side: Road horse in tropical water Dutch side: Shopped and shopped!
(Need to share amazing Pic's of the trip.)

Got job after work tutoring Mon-Fri. Fun to work with older grades.. by older I mean 2nd & 3rd grade. Creating lesson plans and entering data!

Celebrated St. Patty's Day. Went to Milly's with B.

Worked on Simply Lula business... all the ins and outs & perfecting the product efficiently.

Fun couples night with my girls from work.

Trying to find time to read every night.

Researching school options! I AM GOING TO FINISH IF IT KILLS ME!

On top of that I have been trying to be super wife. Cleaning house, cooking diner, baking and chores.

Busy. Busy. Busy.

No comments: