Friday, January 02, 2009

Hi everyone!
Its been a while... ok a long while but I've been busy! My Birthday, Christmas then New Years! All memorable and wonderful. I made a lots of Christmas presents which was a little stressful but easier on the pocket book. Which was a good thing because B & I book a cruise with our best friends for February Vacation! I can not wait to escape the cold for a warmer climate! This time around we will be cruise to the eastern Caribbean. Specifically San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Marteen! Oh just give me a fruity drink now!!!

I also have some very exciting news! I am going to be starting a small business! I had made my Mom a Dachshund "Keeper" (thats the name of my product.) What it is, is a very nifty key chain that you can hang around your wrist. A few days after Christmas my mom was at a Hallmark buy her friend a birthday present. She was checking out when the woman behind the counter asked where she got such a cute key chain. Mom explained to her that I made is for her as a present. The woman asked for my phone number because she wanted to sell them in the store!!! :o !!! Who would have thought! After my brother & mom talked me into it I finally said I would give the small business thing a try. Now I am getting more and more excited about this venture! I am going to start small and see where is goes!
I'll let you know more when I do!
~Lula

No comments: