Monday, June 29, 2009



Hey Everyone!

B & I have a decent size condo... for the two of us and the two pups. However, combined, we have enough "stuff" to outfit a small army. By we I mean mostly me. Most of you know I have a love for crafty things. I collect pretty fabrics, scrap booking supplies and other nifty creative trinkets I find along the way. The only problem is... I am running out of places to put my findings. My closet has been taken over by fabric. The backroom dresser holds scrap booking stuff, camera, sewing machine, supplies, patterns and candles. I think the only solution to this problem is to get a room entirely dedicated to crafty things. This way I would not have to drag out my sewing table, sewing machine and any other supplies I need to sew. I would be way more productive if I could skip the set up steps and just get right to the sewing. One day I will have my sewing room. I will just keep dreaming. Above is a picture of something I plan on doing in this hypothetical sewing room. This idea comes from apartment therapy IMO it is super cute so I thought I would share it with you. What a great way to put fabric scraps to work on your walls!

I finally have enough time and energy to do a little sewing today! (Dragging out all that stuff is not as easy as it seems...)

So I am off to Joanne's Fabric to pick up some thread and check out some fabric. (B wanted to buy another dog bed...I told him I could whip up another bed for the pups.) I am also planning on working on the blankets I am making for the craft fairs. I will post pictures of the final product.


Before I forget... check out http://verypurplestuffs.blogspot.com/ She is giving away a super cute bag. I think it would make a wicked nice beach bag. Check them out & Good Luck ;)

Have a wondrous day!

Lula

No comments: