Friday, June 19, 2009




I have been thinking of things I am grateful for lately.

So here is my A to Z list-

Art and the ability to create

B.

Cooper my dog.

David my brother. He helped someone at work, got free stuff... and gave it to me! Yay! What a fantastic brother! Of course Dad too! He is always very supportive.

Earth, we should all be grateful.

Friends & Family I can always count on. Fall Fairs & come to mind as well!

Giraffes

Happiness I have an abundance

Indian Food and lately Ice cream

Joking around

Kiddos they keep life interesting

Laughter... I a glad I can laugh through everything.. really.

Medicine & Mom always there for me and helps me feel better.

Nature & Naps

Orange, the color.

Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins.

Quilts... love em! Making one is on the agenda

Real people

Shel Silverstein (my favorite poet), School & the Simple things.

Television... really bad television.

Unicorns, unicycles, umbrellas.

Vehicle, I love my Kia.

Wine a nice glass of red every now and again. Work as well I love my job and the ladies I work with. (PS. I miss you!)

X chromosome, I love being a girl.

Youthful, have a youthful state of mind.

Zesty life.

Hope all is well in your world!

Lula

No comments: